An Interview with Body Massage Service in Mumbai: Excerpts

Most of the folks are always fascinated to go to the massage service providers in their respective cities. It is the place where you enjoy yourself, spend time with a stranger and at times you can feel yourself in someone else’s body. That is what body massage in Mumbai aims to deliver. But apart from the sex and satisfaction, there is something more to body massage in Mumbai. In this piece, you will get to know about male body massage in Mumbai in real. An interview was taken from one of the masseuses and here are a few excerpts:

Interviewer: Why you chose body massage in Mumbai as your profession?

Masseuse: Relaxation and refreshment was always my favorite hobby. In the childhood, as I was from North East, I went to the hills for relaxation. Similarly, I made up my mind back then that I will indulge in a service that is meant to satisfy, relax and rejuvenate others. With male body massage in Mumbai, we always aim to give superior relaxation to the clients.

Interviewer: How was the feeling when you did massage for the first time?

Masseuse: That memory has long faded, however, I can retrieve few fragments and they depict a happy and satisfactory experience. The experience with my first
clients was fascinating. As he was my first client, I pushed for the best experience and the best part was the tip that I got in return for wonderful services.

Interviewer: Any remorse or regret for choosing this profession as a sole butter and bread earner?

Masseuse: No remorse or regret as I am always pushing for providing service and satisfaction to mankind and I am able to get that through the male massage service in Mumbai.

Interview: Does your family know about your profession?
Masseuse: Yes, they do and they take immense pride into acknowledging the fact that I am a male body masseuse in Mumbai. You can visit our services as well. Get
the best rates at male body massage in Mumbai.

Comments